The handset has a plastic back on which its fingerprint sensor is mounted, along with the dual rear cameras as well as LED flash. In the front section, you will find a 5.5-inch IPS LCD that offers a screen resolution of 960 by 480 pixels as well as an aspect ratio of 18:9. This display leaves enough space at the top to house the front-facing selfie camera that is also useful for FaceID. The P33 features a dedicated MicroSD card slot for expansion of its storage capacity and a dual SIM slot.
- 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- MediaTek MT6580, Quad-Core 1.3GHz
- Android 8.1 (Oreo, Go Edition)
- 16GB built-in storage, 1GB Of RAM
- 8MP + 5MP dual rear camera, 5MP selfie camera
- 4,000mAh non- removable battery